Shopping can be a pleasure or a chore. However you
look at it, use these five tips to save money and look your best.
1. Dress well. In order to spend less and buy wisely, dress up in
comfortable clothes. It's the same concept as going to the grocery
store on a full stomach.
2. Shop with a plan. Know exactly what you need and how much you
can spend. Write it down. Create a budget.
3. Keep an ongoing list of needs in your closet. As you dress each
morning, note items needed to better complete outfits.
4. Before you make a purchase ask yourself, "Does this match my
wardrobe in terms of color, style and price? Is this on my needs
list? How many ways can I wear this item?"
5. Shop first at high-end mass merchants, outlet malls, and
off-priced stores for basics such as tees, shirts and pants.
You'll then have more money for seasonal updates like jackets or