There are many types of cosmetic surgery. The following is an overview of popular procedures.
Eyelid – This
surgery corrects sagging or drooping of the eyelids and the removal
of excess fat, skin and musclein the eye area.
Brow Lift - The
surgery is to reduce the furrowing of the brow, soften an angry or
tired look. It also eases the wrinkles of the forehead or the
furrows between the brow.
- This surgery augments the bone structure of chin, making it more
prominent. This surgery is commonly done along with rhinoplasty to
balance the face.
Face Lift - The
surgery is to reduce sagging and wrinkling in the lower face and
neck. It is to help prevent advancement of aging for non senior
adult or to assist one who is already wrinkled.
Nosejob - The
surgery is to bring balance to the face through alteration of nose.
Tummy Tuck - The
surgery is to remove the excess skin and fat in the abdomen that may
have accumulated after pregnancy, obesity or age.
- It is a surgical procedure to enlarge or reconstruct the breasts
by use of medical devise called a mammary prosthesis.
Liposuction - The
surgery is to remove specific areas of unwanted fat; especially fat
that is resistant to diet program or exercise.
Typical Surgery Costs
- $2,500 to $5,500
- $2,000 - $7,500
augmentation - $2,400-$5,500 with implant; $500-$2,000
with injectables; $500 to $3,000 with fat grafting
Liposuction - $2,500 - $15,000
Tuck - $5,000 - $8,000
- $5,000 - $15,000 for major lift; $4,000 - $7,000 for minor
Augmentation - From $2,500 to $10,000
Typical Recovery Times
- 1 to 3 hours surgery, 7 to 10 days to recover
- 1 to 2 hours of surgery, 10 days to return to work
augmentation -1 to 1.5 hours surgery, 7 days to return to
- 2- 5 hours of surgery, 2 weeks to return to work
Tuck - 2 to 4 hours of surgery, 3 to 6 weeks to return to
Liposuction - 1 to 4 hours of surgery, 1 to 2 weeks to
return to work
* Note: BeautyStaffs.com does not guarantee accuracy of data.
back to Cosmetic Surgery Home